DIPLOMA Traineeship (for a current Certificate III Educator) Job in Sydney NSW at Hamilton’s Education and Care Agency
Diploma Traineeship – available NOW!
Our client, a small family owned Long Day Care Centre Northern Sydney suburb has the following opportunities for the right candidate to join their team.
If you are a qualified Certificate III wanting to upgrade your qualifications to a Diploma through a traineeship, this may be for you!
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following selection criteria:
* Certificate III in Early Childhood
* Current Working with Children Check
* Current approved first aid certificate
* Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
* Open to learning and committing to completion of traineeship for Diploma Early Childhood Education
If you wish to apply for either of these roles, please send us:
* A Cover Letter which addresses how you meet the above selection criteria
* A Current Resume
Any offer of employment through Hamilton’s will be conditional upon satisfying necessary workplace checks and successful achievement of the selection criteria. For any enquiries or further information, please our Consultants at Hamilton’s on 8850 6361.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
About the Company
Company: Hamilton’s Education and Care Agency
Company Location: Sydney NSW