Senior Finance Manager Job in Adelaide CBD SA at Qest Human Resources
Senior Finance Manager
About the Role
We require a results-driven and confident Senior Finance Manager to manage and improve our organization’s financial performance and direct our accounting operations. Duties for the Senior Finance Manager will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, revenue, coordinating auditing processes, overseeing accounting operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting information and sales and operations management input.
About the Client
Pon.bike – We always manage to connect with the needs and taste of each individual cyclist. Pon is involved in mobility products, services, and solutions globally. We also offer hundreds of industry solutions. What started as a small scale family business in 1895, became a successful trading firm and well known automotive retailer, leading in many markets. For more than 125 years we have moved people and goods. Globally Pon now have more than 12,000 employees, in 27 countries. Key bands for Pon.bike in Australia and New Zealand are the premium bicycle brands of Focus, Cervelo and Kalkhoff.
Key values to Pon are: Passion to perform, Trust to act, Act responsibly and importantly Make if Fun.
You will be a Senior Finance Manager, capable of working with a passionate team of sales territory manages, logistics professionals, independent retail operators and internal finance managers to produce local, national and global deliverables to Pon and clients’ standards. As a professional and approachable Senior Finance Manager you will:
· Take ownership of Financial projects, organize required inputs and closely monitor progress
· Experience generating study reports, scopes of work, equipment specifications and datasheets.
· Strong focus on safety, would be preferred.
· Management of Accounts
· Manage ongoing reporting of project status, as well as producing metrics required by the client and external business stakeholders
· Entity specific tax reporting
· Hands on approach
· Ability to work independently on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
· Ability to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to Pon and client standards.
· Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
· The role will be predominantly office based but the applicant should be willing to occasionally work onsite.
· Internal Controls
· Accounting Reporting
· Contribute to and monitor the internal project status and executive governance reporting
· Strategic Planning and management for PBA
· Oversee project finances
· Statutory reporting requirements
· Provide clear communication within the project teams and business decision makers
· Compliance and regulatory understanding
If you are a Senior Finance Manager with a passion for working through the detail to deliver Financial / Accounting & Operational excellence and want a to work in a collaborative team environment with varied clients and projects, apply today.
Feel free to apply now, share with friends, work colleagues or family. For a Private & Confidential chat with you now. Contact David Arcangeli at Qest Human Resources on (08) 8372 7817 or 0417862337
Referrals are rewarded with incentives so if you know someone that has these skills and experience pass on our details and if they are successful in a new position with us you will rewarded for your kind assistance.
Agency applications will not be accepted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Xero: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor Degree (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Qest Human Resources
Company Location: Adelaide CBD SA